01. The Brain Of A Blogger (Food for Thought blogger)
Blogging is a daily routine. We made a study of some sources that may be useful for bloggers. If you want to maintain your own blog, then you can always see the mass of material that we have collected for you as well as take advantage of the incredible selection of cribs, infographic and the resources that you will not want to miss.
Presented here cribs can help you to create and promote your own content or to understand how to start a blog using free services like WordPress, Blogger and Tumblr. We want to offer you some basic materials on the topic of HTML, CSS and Markdown, with which you can creat any site or blog! Let’s get started!
02. 8 Secrets To Writing Faster Blog Posts (8 secrets of how to write for a blog quickly )
03. 22 Ways To Create Compelling Content (22 methods to create an engaging content)
04. 12 Things To Do After YouTve Written A New Blog Post (12 actions required after publication of blog posts)
05. 30 Ways To Promote Your Blog Posts
06. Beginners Guide To Guest Blogging (Introduction to guest blogging)
07. Blogging Checklist (crib tasks for every blogger)
08. Writing For Bloggers – A Quick Guide On Style, Substance And Strategy
09. Blueprint For The Perfect Blog Post
10. WordPress Most Popular Plugins (Top WordPress-plugins)